Building Libreoffice 3.6 on OpenIndiana x86 with GCC

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:12:05 PDT 2012

thank you, worked a charm ...

After I made that change I had to find out how to tell it to include
the ICU include directory (just modified the includes in
config_host.mk, I'm surprised that it never called icu-config after
finding it)

otoh it is still compiling and I'm a lot closer to a compiling (if not
tested as working) build.

Jon