LibreOffice & OWA

Jacqueline Rahemipour jr at natural-computing.de
Fri Jun 15 09:04:38 PDT 2012

Hi Charles,

Am 15.06.2012 17:40, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
> Hi,
>
> I have someone here from the public sector who just sent me this weird
> report, I studied it, and open a bug report (#51121) but I just find it
> astonishing: would you say that LibreOffice may corrupt document files
> in such a way that when they get sent via email (Outlook Web Access in
> this case) they can't be open by the recipient? Other ODF files
> produced by OOo 3.3 and AOO 3.4 don't seem to exhibit the same
> behaviour.  In any case, I look forward to your comments and tests.

I can confirm this problem with LibO and OWA, two of my customers have
the same problem - and I don't have a solution for that at the moment.
In our case the files cannot be opened after unzipping/zipping, they
show 0 kb filesize.

I have been told, that the problem does not exist with Exchange Server
2010, but that is no option for my customers. So if someone has a
solution, I am very interested, too.

Regards,

Jacqueline