LibreOffice & OWA

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jun 19 02:18:31 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 18:04 +0200, Jacqueline Rahemipour wrote:
> I can confirm this problem with LibO and OWA, two of my customers have
> the same problem - and I don't have a solution for that at the moment.
> In our case the files cannot be opened after unzipping/zipping, they
> show 0 kb filesize.

	Sure - they have been truncated by OWA / Exchange.

> I have been told, that the problem does not exist with Exchange Server
> 2010, but that is no option for my customers. So if someone has a
> solution, I am very interested, too.

	Best to continue the discussion in the bug I guess; it is possible that
Exchange hates ODF 1.2 - it is possible that we can fool it in some way,
but ...

	Again - this is emphatically an Exchange / OWA bug - that needs filing
with Microsoft. If a valid ODF file cannot make it through their
software without being corrupted - it's an outrage :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.