German comments translation

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 03:06:26 PDT 2012

Hello Jesso,
Thank you very much and welcome to the LibreOffice mailing list!

While I appreciate your work, much of it looks as if it was the output
of an online translation tool... Correct me if I am wrong!

I spend some time tweaking your patch but gave up somewhere at line
120 or so... Especially because (in my eyes) trivial comments were
left out, e.g.:
=== snip ===
-    Input:  nIdx        - Nummer des angeforderten BLIP
+    Input:  nIdx        - Number of a requested BLIP
                           ( muss immer uebergeben werden )
=== end ===
(German translation of the sentence in parentheses: "has to be
provided every time"/"mandatory")

I've seen that your mail address in the patch is from Saudi Arabia.
Thus, I want to ask you how well your German skills are? I don't want
to offend you but if your German is not pretty well, there are a lot
of native people in the community who might be better for this job...

I think, I found your blog and it states that you are from India.
Phew, now I am confuesed ;-) But I also shows your general interest in
programming, so maybe you would consider reporting bugs of LibreOffice
or help on other topics as an alternative? Checkout
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks_by_Topic>.
I am pretty sure that there will be something interesting for you!

All the best,
Philipp