[PUSHED] fdo#50871 BUGZILLAASSISTANT: Help Linguistic & PDF Export not available

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Thu Jun 28 02:05:56 PDT 2012

Rainer Bielefeld píše v St 27. 06. 2012 v 20:00 +0200:
> Petr Mladek schrieb:
>
> > I am still confused. I am talking about Rob's
> > 0001-Localisation-changed-to-Localization.patch. I guess that we want to
> > rename the component but I am not sure about the push timing. Do you
> > need to do some changes in bugzilla first?
>

> Hi Petr,
>
> no need to be confused. All fixes can (and should) be pushed immediately
> when review has showed that the patch is sane. The push is without any
> influence to the Assistant until the update of the Assistant due to
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant#Installation_and_maintenance>
> will have been done.
>
> I consider that these updates only can be done when Bugzilla, Wiki and
> may be patches all are prepared. Currently these Updates generally are
> done By Thorsten Behrens (I did not understand the SSH proceeding), and
> I initiate the the update only

This is the problem. The bugzilla assistant is in the website
repository. It is common for more services. It might be pulled on the
server because of changes in other services. The bugzilla assistant
might get restarted because of other reasons (problem on the server,
power outage). So, there is always risk that pushed changes will be
visible earlier than expected.

> So please push Rob's latest patch.

I see that bugzilla is already updated. So, I pushed the changes, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/commit/?id=77cfa949192dd770dc5df1aaae8f53d7f64d9cb4
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/commit/?id=2e00567a553f838b3c5faefc0451b17399cdf173

Let's ask Thorsten to pull and restart the service once I push the other
fix for fdo#41601.

Best Regards,
Petr

PS: I am sorry for prolonging the push. I wanted to be sure that I do
not break things :-)