[PUSHED] fdo#50871 BUGZILLAASSISTANT: Help Linguistic & PDF Export not available

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Thu Jun 28 03:12:21 PDT 2012

Petr Mladek schrieb:

> This is the problem. The bugzilla assistant is in the website
> repository.

Hi Petr,

I can't remember that that ever caused problems. During all the early
times when BSA has been developed we never had a conflict. But I will
keep your concerns in mind and be watchful.

> Let's ask Thorsten to pull and restart the service once I push the other
> fix for fdo#41601.

Please push ASAP to get that fix included;  Thorsten has an update
request (from yesterday evening) in the line because of new 3.5.5.2

Best regards

Rainer