GSoC & error during make

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:17:11 PST 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Mariana Marasoiu
<mariana.marasoiu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Mariana Marasoiu
>>>        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
>>>  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
>>>            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
>>>
>>>  internal build errors:
>>>
>>> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
>>> /home/mariana/Working/git/libo/helpcontent2/source/auxiliary
>>>
>>>  it seems that the error is inside 'helpcontent2', please re-run build
>>>  inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:
>>>
>>> /bin/bash
>>> cd /home/mariana/Working/git/libo
>>> source ./Env.Host.sh
>>> cd helpcontent2
>>> rm -Rf /home/mariana/Working/git/libo/helpcontent2/unxlngi6.pro #
>>> optional module 'clean'
>>> build
>>>

>> What version are you trying to build ? this message seems to indicate
>> something more than a month old
>
> Well, I am trying to build the master branch of the git repo.

The thing is that message above, especially the part about 'source
./Env.Host.sh does not exist in master since February 5th (see
solenv/bin/build.pl)

>Today I made a simple git pull to get the latest changes, and then ran
> make again, but with the same result.

the problem may be that you dd a git pull and not a ./g pull -r ?

In any case...
you mentionned

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build

I supposed you read
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build#The_Build_Failed..._What_can_I_do.C2.A0.3F

and particularely the part:
"
[...]
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /lo/libo/connectivity/source/cpool

 it seems that the error is inside 'connectivity', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix: