Solaris linker version map annoyances (was: Re: LibreOffice / openIndiana ...)

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 06:21:27 PST 2012

I've found the files that adds maps to the compile command and added
SOLARIS as an exception so that the compile goes a lot further.

solenv/inc/_tg_shl.mk if you look for "ANDROID" before
"SHL[0-9]VERSIONMAPPARA" and add "&& "$(OS)" != "SOLARIS"" you
shouldn't have problems with maps any more.

I now just have to get past i18npool ...

Jon