[ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.1 RC2 available

ape os2sa at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 9 05:41:02 PST 2012

Hi, Michael!

1. Bug_46716 и Bug_36982 about.
I think it's different errors. I think that Bug_46716 is an error opening
the file in the algorithm.
LibreOffice_Writer determined that some kind of formula is longer than the
width of the page. Then it begins to open the file, creating a temporary ODT
(in fact, not by name):
- LibO_Writer (Windows OS) stops when it sees the type of OLE-object as
"formula";
- LibO_Writer ignores the long formula in Linux (no AltLinux-6) and creates
an empty space.
This specific work is the result of differences in operating systems.

 2. "RC2_Win_x86" and "Win-x86 at 7-MinGW" about.
Need to compile a separate "RC3" (Win_x86 only). Windows OS users will
believe the program again in this case only. LibO-3.5.1RC2_Win_x86 is not
necessary for the Windows user such that it is now. "RC2_Win_x86" is The
Stalingrad Battle to LibreOffice.

Good luck! See You in April, ape.