Save , Save as HTML and Edit LibreOffice WorkBook without running LO

libreoffice.ge at gmail.com libreoffice.ge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 03:11:34 PDT 2012

Dear Michael ,

We have an OOO|LO workbook in server. Jboss is generating report based on that workbook. This process is written. In old version  ( which was using OOO&  Swing on client side) we were opening that Workbook. Everything was working fine.

Now in new version we would like to have LO on server side and use web based client. For that purpose we have to :
1. Generate report on server side in LO workbook ( this is done)
2. Save it as HTML ( that is also done using code I have sent , but performance is not very good and sometime LO is crashing)
3. Send it to web based client ( we are using EXT GWT framework for client)

./soffice is not useful becasue then we need first to save file in hdd (originaly file is in database , convert an send to Client.

Are you in right way ?
:-)

P.S. See prototypehere  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbxj_1bsTv8&context=C466c167ADvjVQa1PpcFMD7_GcykmfozA7Ys7VC8xWoaZTsPpiDOI=>