[ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.2 RC2 test builds available

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Mar 29 00:32:13 PDT 2012

> This item is called "Sample Filters". It seems to me, the word "Sample" is
> synonymous with the word "Example". Is the "Simple Filters" correct?

The current name of the item doesn't really make much sense. If
"sample" means that the filters in question are intended to be
representative samples of source code for people writing new filters,
why does that have to show up in the installer UI? Doesn't the
installer have too much optionality anyway already, why can't we just
install these filters always? If there is something wrong with them so
that we don't want them to be installed by default, why do we include
them at all then?

--tml