[ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.2 RC2 test builds available

ape os2sa at yandex.ru
Thu Mar 29 01:45:15 PDT 2012

Now I can DOCX files with formulas of Word-2003 and Word-2010 save as ODT
files across FODT filter only. I used "Sample.." at all times.  But I can
not install it normal, when the "LibreOffice-3.5.2rc2_win-x86.msi" was used.
The question "sample - simple" is not relevant when Flat XML filter is
installed correctly across "Sample.." like in other versions LibO\LOdev.