GSOC 2012 , submitting a patch for easy hack

kud360 kud360 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 08:44:26 PDT 2012

And Mr. Hallot , I have done that. I found the HELP documents refernces ,
studied some code in the vcl module , and did some changes accordingly in
the files , and it was working like a charm. Also , it takes really long
time to build on my machine ( like 20 - 30 mins ) on every make dev-install.
All modules except the last 2 or 3 are skipped during the build process
because there were no changes in them , but the last 2-3 modes seem to take
a lot of time .. I have a core i7 processor and run the make with 2 jobs per
cpu , using 5 cpus , ( using all 8 , crashes my virtualbox )