[GSOC] Template UI Dialog

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Thu May 3 01:01:41 PDT 2012

Hello Rafael,

Great to see that you are still around :) Do you have exams or classes
that could conflict with GSoC? It would be great for you to join the
design at global.libreoffice.org mailing list: the guys there are eager to
work with you on this project.

IMHO, we should split the project into pieces to be able to process step
by step:
  1/ create a dialog browsing local templates.
  2/ integrate the CMIS connection into the dialog
  3/ enhance CMIS support in the template repository if needed.
  4/ enhance the dialog with some more useful infos like rating, tags...

You can contact me on IRC pretty easily during the european office
hours, but I don't know at what time of the day you'll be working. We
need to sync on the time to meet on IRC (due to the big TZ difference).

Do you have an idea where to start in the code already?

--
Cedric