Regarding your commit: Add all the available themes to the list

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Sat May 5 07:31:11 PDT 2012

On 5 May 2012 11:42, Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chvatal at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know they are killed themes, but they does not break build and if
> user specify them it is pretty easy to adjust the code to actually
> load them if they want to waste their time on it.

It is misleading. And also it is pretty easy to add classic to
WITH_THEMES variable. But why would you do that ?
I've removed classic because you would get images_classic.zip which
can be used but it is the same as images_tango.zip.

I've kept industrial because you can at least get different
images_industrial.zip file, though you can't use it without changing
something.
Also note that industrial icons can't be removed because they are used
as second fallback theme.

>>> There is no visible difference on: --with-themes=galaxy or --with-themes=default
>> But I think it will error when you configure --with-theme=galaxy,
>> right? (see the code)
>
> Conditional added so both default and galaxy work.

No, they don't. I may quite easily misunderstood something terribly but...
with default you get the same icons as tango because there is no
default directory.
with galaxy you get proper images_galaxy.zip file but it is not used.

Also I think 'default' is not a good name, it should be rather
'fallback' if I understand things and English good enough.
See also vcl/source/app/settings.cxx : 622

So, it is completely wrong :-)
Partially because of 1c7c480e7465a077b1ede8be39329b14d31ba847

Either we can do git mv galaxy default (or create some 'move' hack for
it in makefile)
or fix vcl/source/app/settings.cxx and other things to change the
horrible default name.
Or do something else maybe .. get rid of galaxy or ...

HTH,
Matúš