Regarding your commit: Add all the available themes to the list

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sun May 6 05:21:04 PDT 2012

Hi Matúš, *,

I didn't follow the dicsussion closely, so sorry in case I missed the point.

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, they don't. I may quite easily misunderstood something terribly but...
> with default you get the same icons as tango because there is no
> default directory.

No. Default should get you whatever is suitable for the environment.
I.e. when running GNOME/GTK, you should get tango, when on Mac/KDE you
should get crystal, and on Windos I think it once was Galaxy - but as
you pointed to the source it is clear that it is nowadays tango as
well.

> Either we can do git mv galaxy default (or create some 'move' hack for
> it in makefile)

No please.. Galaxy is ugly. I prefer to still get tango when I'm running gnome.

ciao
Christian