Unopkg fails to register extension (com.sun.star.registry.CannotRegisterImplementationException)

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sun May 6 12:47:11 PDT 2012

Hello,

I hope I'm on the right list for my question.
There is an accessibility checker for Libreoffice documents which I package for
Debian GNU/Linux. In Bug 668376
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=668376) the package fails to
install because unopkg causes a mysterious error (see output at the bottom of
bug the report).
I've discussed it with the upstream developer of AccessODF, but he said there's
no reason why an error should occure. So I have two questions:
1. Can I somehow optain even more error output then I get with "-v" during
  install?
2. Could it even be a unopkg/Libreoffice bug? The upstream developer and I can
  install the package with no problem, only the bug reporter had those errors.
  We tested the installation of corse in a clean chroot.

Thanks for any hint
Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: