[REVIEW-3-5] fdo#46355 sort SelectionTree control of Custom Setup with a custom action

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:34:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

Windows, Custom Install, Dictionaries and Additional UI Languages list
These lists were originally sorted by the Sortkey of their elements as
defined in .scp files. Then I patched the installer maker Perl script
to sort these lists alphabetically. It works well in single language
installers, but unfortunately when embedded language transforms are
applied to the English table, the original English sort order
prevails. It's a shame that I did not notice that. So it cannot be
solved at the Perl level, we need a custom action that sorts these
lists runtime. Fortunately the tree control under Windows can receive
a message that does the sort, so everything can be solved with pure
Windows API calls.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=39bb77fd667f9d9fdaf374f3934b6eec7b7dc57a

Best regards,
Andras