Cell Value xlsx import test

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue May 8 01:58:55 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 23:22 -0500, Daniel Bankston wrote:
> Is it just me or does building libreoffice sometimes feel like dealing
> with a very temperamental animal that sometimes has to be gently coaxed
> along?  (To put it politely.)

	Hah ! :-) good description. The hope is that when we're in a beautiful,
pure gnumake world - we won't be able to procrastinate fixing it until
we've made it beautiful ;-)

	And - FWIW, things are getting much better over time - it took me a
man-month to get my first build of OO.o back in the day ;->

> The problems seemed to be related to helpcontent2 and postprocess.

	These are a bugbear of mine too at least for -3-5 - where it seems,
that I can't easily build with helpcontent, and turning it off seems to
leave a bogus install requirement in scp2 for files that don't exist.
It'd be lovely to have someone with the time to look into that (but it
appears fixed on master).

	Anyhow, thanks for persisting !

		Michael.