[GSoC2012] Introduction / Impress smartphone remote control

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:16:57 PDT 2012

Tml I dunno if you want students to use my existing android project / app, please let me know if thats not the case.

If you look in the android/experimental/eagles051387 that is where my basic project is, that you are more then welcome to use or copy the project into another directory under your name in the same experimental directory

Regards
Jonathan Aquilina