[PUSHED-3-5] Revert "Set the listbox height to an integer multiple of the listbox entry height"

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed May 9 04:06:31 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 22:55 +0400, Ivan Timofeev wrote:
> this patch reverts commit
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=16c9d63da67897e51960f3684d8d05b06f2c8f81
> Quote:
> "This ensures that we don't get a half visible entry at the bottom of
> the view."

	I think Luke did that for some annoying problems in the presenter view
where we have this side-panel with an incomplete / partial list of
transitions and/or other bits; which caused some interaction annoyance;
but I guess this needs to be done at a higher level there. Then again -
Cor reported problems there somehow.

> Actually that creates some problems:
> 1. Some listboxes get too small so that it's impossible to use the
> scrollbar.[1]
> 2. Just open the LibreOffice file picker and resize it. Notice the ugly
> gray space between the bottom of the listbox and the bottom of the
> decoration.

	I just reverted it on 3-5; thanks for that.

> Yes, I can make the current behavior optional and use it somewhere. But
> where?..

	That'd be good I guess :-) It'd be good to get a description of the
problem in the bug, so we can improve the slideshow as well as the
file-selector.

	Thanks !

		Michael.