% help building libreoffice ....

ORTIZ MARTINEZ JOSE ASUNCION Jose.Ortiz at inegi.org.mx
Wed May 9 13:33:17 PDT 2012

Hi Everbody  ¡!

I am new about to build LibreOffice.

Actually , I have some time with the next error when I try to do the make  :

=============

(94/160) Building module remotebridges

=============

Entering /home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/io/inc

Entering /home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/remotebridges/source/unourl_resolver

Entering /home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/io/source/connector

remotebridges deliver

Module 'remotebridges' delivered successfully. 0 files copied, 4 files unchanged

Entering /home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/io/source/acceptor

Entering /home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/io/source/TextInputStream

Entering /home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/io/source/stm

Entering /home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/io/source/TextOutputStream

io deliver

Module 'io' delivered successfully. 0 files copied, 16 files unchanged

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !

  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:

            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/binaryurp/prj

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/xmlreader/prj

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/ucbhelper/prj

 it seems you are using a threaded build, which means that the

 actual compile error is probably hidden far above, and could be

 inside any of these other modules:

     binaryurp ucbhelper

 please re-run build inside each one to isolate the problem.

/usr/bin/sh

cd C:/software/cygwin/home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo

source ./Env.Host.sh

cd xmlreader

make clean # optional

make -r

when I try to build  xmlreader, the error is the next one :

  [ build RES ]

awk: fatal: can't open source file `C:/software/cygwinc:/software/cygwin/home/Jose.Ortiz/git2/libo/solenv/gbuild/processdeps.awk' for reading (No such file or directory)

So, there is a problem with the path "C:/software/cygwinc:/software/cygwin/home...." ...Especially with  the concat of paths C:/software/cygwin and /cygwinc:/software/cygwin/home.

I check the paths in the Env_host.sh and I don´t see the path "C:/software/cygwinc:/software/cygwin/home...." in this file....So......Any idea to solve this problem ...?

Jose Ortiz