[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice developer digest

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Thu May 10 08:32:30 PDT 2012

Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote (10-05-12 17:11)

> Wonderful. Could you please cut&paste them? I wonder how they look like.

thanks for your interest!
Attached an ods with the rough data I have now.
Thinking about a strategy to get that in WordPress quickly (without
difficult mouse editing of links... Someone a hint?) :-\
(will post part of it, will keep part for next blog)

> BTW: How did you collect them? The following ways come to my mind:
>
> 	+ git changelog:

Yup, just this. I see it once or sometimes more each day. And picking
out interesting stuff goes fast after some practising ;-)

Regards,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org