MPL/LGPL3+ relicensing

Gil Forcada gforcada at gnome.org
Sat May 12 16:41:20 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Seems that I tried to help on this amazing project that I can only
follow and not contribute anymore due to other duties, but see below my
blanket statement about the relicensing  and the bits I helped on:

        "All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be
         licensed under the MPL/LGPLv3+ dual license"

Cheers and thanks for this amazing office suite!!!
--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net