psp::PrinterInfoManager related build problems

Christina Rossmanith ChrRossmanith at gmx.de
Tue May 15 02:54:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

well "git clone" and a fresh build was my friend  :-)  I didn't want to spend more time into solving that build problem.

What I still don't understand is: I ran "make clean", "configure --disable-moz" (or similar, don't know by heart), "make" and the build still failed even if all linux tinderboxen were green. So there must be a difference between a fresh clone and a system after "make clean". I think I even removed ./install - but can't tell that for sure.

At least now I have a buildable system again the the above is just out of curiosity  :-)

Christina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Christina Rossmanith