[REVIEW-3.5] crasher fdo#45987

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Fri May 18 02:26:21 PDT 2012

Hi
somewhat of a containing fix ( I think there is other rework needed, see
below ) that avoids the mentioned crasher, please consider
cherry-picking to 3.5

Always ( afaict ) the code expects the index of the entry in the
(maTabs) vector to correspond a tab of the same index. However the
DeleteTab routine patched above will erase the entry for the tab but if
that tab isn't the last tab but instead some random tab in the middle
won't the order of the tabs be screwed ? We could check and only delete
an entry if it is the last entry ( and otherwise make a null entry for
the deleted tab ) but then we definitely would expect the code should be
ready to deal with such a 'hole' (representing a sheet that no longer
exists ) in the vector, that doesn't appear to be the case. Is this how
it should work ? I could rework it like that if that is the intention,
is it ?