[Libreoffice-commits] .: 2 commits - configure.in README.cross

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Sun May 20 00:15:58 PDT 2012

> Advance notice would be appreciated so that I can find a way to adapt
> tinderbuild2

Sure. That's why I didn't want to remove the (as such superseded)
--with-*-for-build options, but just give a gentle hint.

Anyway, the change I did was enough to improve the itch I had to
scratch at the time, I don't have any immediate plans to implement a
separate configure.lastrun.{host,build}, and/or drop the backup copy
aspect of autogen.lastrun.

--tml