building master against mac 10.7.4 using the 10.6 SDK

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue May 22 06:43:14 PDT 2012

Hi Jonathan, *,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Jonathan Aquilina
<eagles051387 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Seeing as Mac 10.7.4 is running make 3.81 could i be getting bitten by the
> -j4 switch above?

No - the make error has different symptoms (typically segfaults or
similar) it doesn't have any impact on compiler invocation/the
compiler's error messages.

> i changed my autogen back to i386 and even after running a make clean and
> rerunning make i get a failure in soltools :(
>
> http://pastebin.com/CYEANUip

As it doesn't find standard headers, I pull my default card/guess and
state that very likely whatever macports/fink/darwinports stuff you
have installed conflicts with the build.

gcc's include paths seems to be messed up. In case you did not install
macports/fink/darwinports/.....
please try reinstalling XCode / switch the default compiler to
something else and back (gcc_seöect - at least on !0.4 / XCode 2.5)

At the very minimum try to locate the missing headers on your system.

ciao
Christian