Is there a future for EPS vector graphics in LO ?

Fernand Vanrie sos at pmgroup.be
Tue May 22 02:35:53 PDT 2012

As EPS vector graphics are not correctly exported to PDF and also not
correctly printed. (LO use the lowres pixel representation and not the
EPS vector graphics), we need to make a decision on converting our EPS
based Graphics Library to a convenient Vector Graphic format.
What will be the best choice ?
WMF or EMF are doing well as long there are no gradients in the graphics .
SVG still problematic when exported to PDF.
Are there other formats suitable for correct printing and exporting to PDF
Are there plans to make it possible to export EPS  to PDF ?

Thanks for any hints

Fernand