LibreOffice EasyHacks on OpenHatch

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Tue May 22 13:17:28 PDT 2012

Le Tue, 22 May 2012 11:58:42 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> a écrit:

> Hi,
>
> in case you missed it, we are on openhatch with our project and our
> EasyHacks now:
>
>  http://openhatch.org/+projects/libreoffice
>  http://openhatch.org/search/?project=libreoffice
>
> Best,
>
> Bjoern

Great!

Although you did awonderful FAQ on the Chatter on the left, I was
surprised the block named "Volunteer opportunities, etc" states that "No
volunteer opportunities in libreoffice indexed here yet."

It needs to be checked, but maybe we could add the bugtracker query
getting the issues having whiteboard like "EasyHack DifficultyBeginner" ?

My 2 cents,

--
Mat M