[PUSHED][3-5] fdo#42865, SVN 1.7, etc.

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed May 23 05:56:35 PDT 2012

Michael Stahl píše v Pá 18. 05. 2012 v 17:28 +0200:
> on top of that i propose the following for libreoffice-3-5:
>
> * SVN 1.7 breaks python build:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7e5a6a385051569da1bf872989aef262f2d802e2

I have only removed the trailing "\" from the last line of PATCH_FILES.
It worked because the next line was empty but I preferred to do not
concatenate it ;-)

Pushed as
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=1d8e343b4e9865569e8aa15745725a8b04c691ce

> * fdo#42865 the --enable-dbgutil only problem of _GLIBCXX_DEBUG adding a
> new symbol with unique linkage has re-surfaced and spread further, most
> likely due to the new std::string based SAL_LOG stuff; strangely it
> seems to work on Fedora 16 but on 17 it crashes and burns immediately in
> sal unit tests; attached patch fixes it for -3-5 (the Conflicts are all
> the gbuild converted libs on master, on -3-5 it is sufficient to fix the
> addsym.awk)

Looks reasonable. It builds in master with the extra change. So pushed
both:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=7cbaadc92f797ac718d9c49036796b4047683ca9
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=34222af48299fa1716785381b99df2520f401fd9

> * disable -Wno-deprecated-declarations because nobody cares on the
> release branch (kind of silly but prevents the only warnings still left
> for me), see attachment.

Makes sense => pushed
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=d34bbe0b86aefc8d6d282c4e6b1fff1b56aa59f9

Great work!