3.5.3rc1 win32 / debug package ...

bfo bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Fri May 25 10:22:55 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Petr Mladek - pmladek at suse.cz wrote:
>> but I am not sure if my WinDbg output is any good.
> It is probably less informative without the .pdb files. Anyway, I guess
> that your are on the right way.

As I wrote earlier I have pdb symbols and source links in the WinDbg
outputs,
but I am concerned about missing FAULTING_SOURCE_LINE and
FAULTING_SOURCE_CODE sections.

> If you are lost, just ask on this mailing list. Please, mention there
> more details about your system, configure options, and the error message
> with some context. Please, do it in separate mail, so we do not solve
> too many problems in this thread :-)

Will do as I stuck on those on my way to master...
BTW: I am using sources from
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/src/.

> You might fine some information in the build_info.txt file that is
> available next to the related daily build.

Yes, I checked that, but haven't found why I had errors in my attempts
to do the builds.

> Thanks for digging into it.

Well, it is very hard for a newcomer as more informations, settings,
parameters and tips you can get from the mailing lists than from wiki
articles. Hope to edit those a little bit when I succeed.
It is hell of a job to browse a huge number of threads to get this
running...

Best regards.