mentor gsoc

Robert Sink rob at teamblueridge.com
Fri May 25 16:42:12 PDT 2012

I recently applied and accidently withdrew my request to be a mentor [was
actually going to resubmit something more specific].  I am an Android
hobbyist with six HTC phones [G1, G2, Droid Eris, Evo 4G, and two Wildfire
S [gsm/cdma]; all various adreno gpus] and two tablets [Nook Color and HP
Touchpad].  I enjoy mostly rom cooking and perfecting, but I see a need for
an open source office tool.  So, I'd like to pitch in some time.. call me a
collaborator as I'm hesitant to think of myself in mentor terms.  I know
xml, java and c++ and have the aforementioned testing platforms for Android
if I may be of service.  Thank you for your time.

Rob