feature/gbuild_merge needs testing

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:21:11 PDT 2012

2012/5/28 David Tardon <dtardon at redhat.com>:
> After 3 days of fixing, it reportedly builds on MacOS X and Windows now
> (big thanks to Norbert, Matus, David and Noel for testing!) Therefore I
> am going to merge it tomorrow morning (around 6.00 UTC).

There is still an issue with building 64-bit shell extensions on
Windows with MSVC. We had some progress today, both you and me
committed patches. Now I'm stuck at the linking phase. We have to link
to 64-bit expat and zlib (in solver\wntmsci12.pro\lib\x64), but I
don't know how to modify gbuild makefiles to do that.

Andras