Password Protection (source file)

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Wed May 30 08:43:39 PDT 2012

there is another one here:

    sfx2/source/dialog/filedlghelper.src:    Text [ en-US ] = "Save with
~password" ;

And there is some code which may be using the native platform dialog:

    vcl/unx/gtk/fpicker/SalGtkFilePicker.cxx:        case
FILESAVE_AUTOEXTENSION_PASSWORD:
    vcl/unx/gtk/fpicker/SalGtkFilePicker.cxx:        case
FILESAVE_AUTOEXTENSION_PASSWORD_FILTEROPTIONS:
    vcl/unx/kde/UnxFilePicker.cxx:        case
FILESAVE_AUTOEXTENSION_PASSWORD:
    vcl/unx/kde/UnxFilePicker.cxx:        case
FILESAVE_AUTOEXTENSION_PASSWORD_FILTEROPTIONS:
    vcl/unx/kde4/KDE4FilePicker.cxx:        case
FILESAVE_AUTOEXTENSION_PASSWORD:
    vcl/unx/kde4/KDE4FilePicker.cxx:        case
FILESAVE_AUTOEXTENSION_PASSWORD_FILTEROPTIONS:

in which case changing the LO source is not going to help :-(