Password Protection (source file)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 30 08:46:53 PDT 2012

I'll look into that second src file, I wonder how I missed it. What grep
command did you use and in what version of LO? Also, can you or someone
tell me what this " And there is some code which may be using the native
platform dialog: " means? Just starting to really delve into code like
this, taking baby steps ;)