headless build doing something useful

Tomáš Chvátal tomas.chvatal at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:50:07 PDT 2012

Dne Čt 31. května 2012 21:04:21, Riccardo Magliocchetti napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> with the latest patches i pushed today i'm (finally :) able to compile /
> install / convert some documents with --enable-headless switch.
>
> I've added some documentation to the wiki [1], still in Development
> because it is really not ready for general use i think.
>
> So i would like to thanks all libo developers especially mmeeks, matus
> and tml for their support / help with patches.
>
> thanks,
> riccardo
>
> [1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/HeadlessBuild

Eeexcelent,

Just one question, are all the dependencies properly nested in the
configure.in?

Lets say I am dumb and I want to call something like ./configure --enable-
headless --enable-kde and expect the configure to pick for me that headless has
priority there.

Basically reason is that I want to implement this in our Gentoo ebuild and for
that I have to trust the configure to decide it properly or patch it myself by
use dependencies (eg stating "If having headless enabled you have to disable
gtk, kde, gnome, ...") which in return requires users to do more work before
getting the package to build.

Cheers

Tom