headless build doing something useful

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu May 31 14:02:54 PDT 2012

> Lets say I am dumb and I want to call something like ./configure --enable-
> headless --enable-kde and expect the configure to pick for me that headless has
> priority there.

I don't think we will ever be able to completely specify a 100%
correct relationship between options, what options make others
meaningless, what ones conflict, etc etc. That's what this mailing
list is for, so people who try some stupid combination can ask why it
doesn't work even if the configure script didn't complain;)

--tml