no functional TinderBox for master/3-7 full Windows builds

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Fri Nov 2 17:01:25 PDT 2012

David,

Grabbed your latest MSVC 2010 build.  Removed all prior LOdev
configurations, then installed it from a command prompt.

Runs to completion, but then on first launch get the error:

soffice.bin - System Error
The program can't start because MSVCR100D.dll is missing from your
computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Poked around and found the appended "D" signifies it is a debug version
of the runtime installed with Visual Studio.

Found a recommended source and copied the missing dll into the
C:\Program File (x86)\LOdev 3.7\program directory.

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcr100d

With that minor work around--I'm comfortable saying your Windows build
is a workable alternative to a Tinderbox :)

The user setting is not 100% reliable, and I have some input on what I'm
seeing. So I'm going to open a new thread on the EnableATToolSupport
registry value, hope you are OK with that.

Stuart