CPPUNIT road map, recent changes etc.

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:16:34 PST 2012

Hey,

>>2012/10/30 John McCabe <john at assen.demon.co.uk>:
>>> Just found this fork but a bit disappointed with the lack of
>>information on
>>> the wiki. Is there a road map? What are the changes between 1.12.1
>>and the
>>> latest release? Has documentation been updated?
>>>

>>You can find the updates for 1.13.0 in
>>http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/cppunit/tree/NEWS?h=cppunit-1-13
>>and about the two fixes that went in for 1.13.1 at
>>http://mmohrhard.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/cppunit-1-13-1-libreoffice-version-released/
>>
>>Basically we have mostly upstreamed our patches and fixed some bugs.
>>I'm currently planning some more changes but this is only on paper and
>>nothing written as code yet.
>>
>>You can find a documentation generated from my latest master build at
>>http://people.freedesktop.org/~mmohrhard/cppunit/
>
> Thank you for those links, they're very useful. Can they be added to the wiki page easily?

Well, I'd not like to use the people.freedesktop address as default
address for the cppunit documentation. It is mainly a version from my
master tree that already contains some parts that will maybe make it
into 1.14.0 and I don't think the webspace there should be used for
such tasks. However I have not yet a better idea where to place the
documentation. Except for that I think if you're interested you can
also edit the freedesktop wiki page about cppunit.

Regards,
Markus