Adding the browser to Libreoffice

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Thu Nov 8 23:20:04 PST 2012

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for bringing it up, yes I was keeping an eye on that for quite a while :)
That is one of the most impressive and exciting features whenever I introduced
to people the experiments (broadway) in different premises. So I guess it would
be great to have more people getting involved.

Best wishes,
Yifan

>>> Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051387 at gmail.com> 11/09/12 3:12 PM >>>
Yifan web based support is already in the works. Michael Meeks is conducting that work, but its not ready for use yet.