cppumaker crash ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Nov 13 06:45:46 PST 2012

On Tue, 2012-11-13 at 15:38 +0100, d.ostrovsky at idaia.de wrote:
> Lessons learned: when some external module is moved to tail_build (or
> gbuildified for that matter) one test schould be always done:
> uninstall the corresponding system lib and make clean LO build.

	Sounds sensible; of course we need to work in both scenarios. Currently
we're in the worst of all worlds: we still fail (with the same error -
IMHO still mixing a system boost in somewhere to codemaker/) cf. the
Linux tinderboxen:

	http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html

	Worse - we have the right unpack dependencies (AFAICS) - so that should
not be possible, and even worse - I can't reproduce the problem locally
anymore.

	Previously doing:

(for a in `find workdir/unxlngi6.pro/CxxObject/codemaker/source/ -name
'*.o' | sort`; do echo $a ; objdump -t $a | c++filt | grep boost; done)
| less

	Would show the difference between a the two manglings of
unordered::unordered_map vs. unordered_map - and perhaps help isolate
the issue - but someone with access to those tinderboxes needs to poke
it now I guess.

	HTH,

		Michael.