Calc / Kerning

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 06:43:48 PST 2012

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Bernhard Schiffner <
bernhard.schiffner at gmx.net> wrote:

> Questions:
> 1.) Is it possible to "text-edit" a text cell directly entering something
> like
> {\b Bold}?

Nope.

> 2.) Copy and paste from other rtf sources?

Yes.

3.) Is there a way to do so by (external) software?

The answer would depend on what exactly you mean by "to do so" here.  But
in general if you can count the extension mechanism as external software,
then it should be possible.

> 4.) What's about something like =cell(resulting_string, A1)  be it API or
> internal?

Sorry, you lost me here. What exactly do you want this function to do?

Kohei