[Fwd] LibreOffice 3.6.3.2 build on Linux fail on dictionaries and help (localize.sdf not found)

piernov piernov at piernov.org
Tue Nov 20 03:01:14 PST 2012

Hey,
Since I posted my message on the wrong ML, I'm forwarding it (with the
nabble interface, sorry…) as suggested here. So here is my problem :

Hey, I don't know if it's the right place to ask, but I'm experiencing some
problems building LibreOffice 3.6.3.2 on GNU/Linux 32-bit.
I'm using this Pkgfile (build file for NuTyX's pkgmk (originally Crux's
one)) : http://pastebin.com/jUK3GjRC
additional_source (list of packages to download from LibreOffice's server
because they're not present on the system) : http://pastebin.com/JgDtQgp0
build_error.log : http://pastebin.com/BV3ePhsn
list of installed packages : http://pastebin.com/PAMcwHFF
My system is a chroot of an highly modified NuTyX pakxe.4, so you can't find
any information on it. (but that may help :
http://piernov.org/git/nutyx-pakxe/ http://piernov.org/git/nutyx-extra/ → My
outdated repositories of packages).
Thank you in advance.