[Fwd] LibreOffice 3.6.3.2 build on Linux fail on dictionaries and help (localize.sdf not found)

piernov piernov at piernov.org
Tue Nov 20 12:40:58 PST 2012

Hey,
Yeah, I could also disable all translations-related stuff, but I would
wanted to have a full build of LO, containing translations, dictionaries and
help content (but the last is optional). Especially in french, because I'm
building it for a french distribution.
So for the second error, maybe the --disable-help can help, but for the
first one, it'll not change anything, and I need at least French and English
dictionaries. But actually we can't choose which one to build, so it tries
to build the hu_HU one too, and fails.
Thanks.