[Fwd] LibreOffice 3.6.3.2 build on Linux fail on dictionaries and help (localize.sdf not found)

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:08:32 PST 2012

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:40 PM, piernov <piernov at piernov.org> wrote:
> Hey,
> Yeah, I could also disable all translations-related stuff, but I would
> wanted to have a full build of LO, containing translations, dictionaries and
> help content (but the last is optional). Especially in french, because I'm
> building it for a french distribution.
> So for the second error, maybe the --disable-help can help, but for the
> first one, it'll not change anything, and I need at least French and English
> dictionaries. But actually we can't choose which one to build, so it tries
> to build the hu_HU one too, and fails.
> Thanks.

It seems that sdf files have not been generated for you from the
translations module. Some tools might ignore it, and use en-US
everywhere, while propex seems to be picky about it. Did you try to
make translations module manually? Probably the real error is there.

make translations.clean && make translations

Best regards,
Andras