Shared Mac build host (was: Re: Funding Wishlist)

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed Nov 21 04:16:10 PST 2012

Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Thorsten I have my imac which isnt doing much when im not using it and I
> would be more then happy to setup my imac to be a tinderbox.

Hi Jonathan,

that's independently very useful - and you don't need that 10.4 SDK
for just building.

If that box can successfully build master, setting up a tinderbox is
trivial - just run tinbuild2 in that tree from
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/dev-tools/

Beyond that, having a nice powerful box where interested project
members can get access to is IMO imperative - or can you commit to
that as well?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten