Build errors on mac (WAS: what's the problem with system cairo ?)

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 08:01:51 PST 2012

On 11/21/2012 04:48 PM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> ok, my next question is what is the difference between --disable-mozilla
> --disable-mozilla-build. If anything I am disabling mozilla. On my i mac
> i have tried --disable-mozilla and it seems like it wasnt disabled. Are
> both the above switches needed for it to be fully disabled?

None of those switches should be necessary on Mac OS X at all.

--disable-mozilla is implicitly set anyway.

There is no --disable-mozilla-build in configure.ac, just
--with-mozilla-build, but the resulting MOZILLABUILD var appears to only
be used on Windows anyway (in configure.ac and nss/makefile.mk).

Stephan