Help with #fdo52622

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Nov 27 03:53:07 PST 2012

Hi Marcos,

On Tue, 2012-11-27 at 00:13 -0200, Marcos Souza wrote:
> After take a look in bugzilla, I reached a "simple" work: Remove
> duplicated code.

	Ah - so, by now this task is very nearly done and the remaining bits
tend to  be rather less easy than expected (compiled on different
platforms). I suspect it might be a good time to close that bug /
un-mark it as an easy-hack :-)

	On the other hand, there are many other really rather good easy hacks
to be working on that have more impact. One in particular is the UI
re-work to use better automated layout; you can read about it here:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/WidgetLayout

	That is a mix of hacking, and using glade to draw dialogs;
interested ? :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.