Revisit [REVIEW 3-5] some shape position skew

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:10:00 PST 2012

Hi Noel,

On 11/28/2012 10:43 AM, Noel Power wrote:

> so, please beaware of this change, let me know if you spot any new
> unusual behaviour around this area.

Noted. Thanks for the heads-up.  BTW,

> A quick demo screencast ( and the test document used in the screencast )
> is located here http://users.freedesktop.org:8080/~noelp/zoom , best to
> download the video in order to see the subtitles ( not really visible
> when you play from the browser ) and as poor as the subtitles are they
> took me half the day to figure out how to do them

Would you care to put together some (very brief) how-to on this
somewhere on the wiki? :-)  This seems incredibly useful and I'd like to
know how to do this.  Especially the bits about setting the subtitles
which you said took half a day to figure out may be worth documenting
for future references...

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc